Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Big News from Willow House



 If you have never heard of Willow House now is the time to check it out!  Willow House is an amazing direct selling business I work for that offers beautiful home decor for every style.  Starting today, October 1, you can now shop directly on my website www.katiecasares.willowhouse.com and your products get shipped directly to you!  This is truly a first in the business!  

Are you looking for a serving piece for your Thanksgiving table or you want to get started on your Christmas shopping? We have something just for you!  I am so excited about this opportunity and I would truly appreciate you sharing this with your family and friends.  Maybe you or someone you know is looking for a career change or just need to make a little extra money?  The time is now and I would love to help you create your own business!

Please email me with any of your questions at katiecasares@gmail.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment