- Make a moving checklist outlining everything that needs to get done before/after the move.
- When packing get rid of unnecessary clutter! My favorite/my husband's least favorite.
- Change our address at the post office and other important places (bank, bills, etc.)
- Wrap it, mark it, label it! Staying organized will make moving super easy and no breaks or cracks creates less on me!
- Use the one room rule! Pick one room and set it up as quickly as possible. This leaves at least one room that can be peaceful and clutter free until the rest come along.
- Function before Form- Place furniture exactly where you want before getting to the fun part- accessories!